Clint Cowden, ag science and technology instructor for West Hills Community College in Coalinga, Calif., talks about the challenges the modern farmer faces as he encounters a growing amount of data collected in various formats by various machines. According to Cowden, the key is understanding those formats and turning the data into something that can help make intelligent decisions in the future.
- Dedication to Problem-Solving Drives Strong Precision Service
- What Are Your Best & Worst Precision Ideas?
- Making the Case for Gamifying Precision Agriculture
- Acquisitions, Investments Accelerate OEMs’ Autonomous Capabilities
- Strip-Tillers Embrace RTK, Plan Precision Purchases in 2022