The Lindsay FieldNET Advisor uses patented technology to deliver growers the information they need to make faster, better-informed irrigation decisions. FieldNET Advisor provides growers with continuously updated, science-based irrigation recommendations that are customized for each field.
After entering the field’s crop type, hybrids and planting dates, FieldNET Advisor will:
- track the available soil water throughout the field by combining a soil map of the field, proprietary dynamic crop canopy and root growth models, the most accurate hyper-local weather data available powered by DTN/The Progressive Farmer, and the applied irrigation history
- create a high-resolution map showing the amount of water available to the crop across the entire field
- forecast the crop’s future water needs and predict when and where, without additional irrigation, the yield will begin to decline due to water stress
- automatically generate variable rate irrigation (VRI) prescriptions, which are continuously updated to account for actual and forecasted weather, changing crop water requirements, and as-applied irrigation
- integrate into FieldNET’s remote monitoring and control platform, giving growers the ability to immediately put their irrigation decisions into action and monitor their progress
For more information, please visit www.FieldNETAdvisor.com.