Comments submitted on this website (PrecisionFarmingDealer.com) are subject to approval from the editors of Precision Farming Dealer. We reserve the right to edit or not publish comments submitted through the Precision Farming Dealer website that do not fall in line with the following guiding principles.
- Argue over ideas, not personalities.
- Comments must not to be libelous, offensive or contain inappropriate language.
- Constructive criticism is good as long as it has some basis in fact or points to a solution or other ideas.
- Comments we perceive as a personal attack on someone, a public figure or not, will not be approved.
- Comments from company representatives that promote the company's products or services will not be approved.
Please email Michelle Drewek with any questions.
Thank you for joining the conversation!