The enhancements featured in the AgSense Irrigation Solution Mobile App give growers increased ability to remotely monitor and control their entire irrigation operation from anywhere, at any time. The AgSense Mobile App offers a simplified, cohesive experience, with the addition of many intuitive features previously only available on the website interface, including:
· Groups – Multiple AgSense devices can be sorted into Groups, making it easier than ever to set up an irrigation schedule for all devices within a group.
· Timed Commands – New graphics and more control options for editing a device’s irrigation schedule with a single tap of the screen.
· GPS Enhancements – Growers can now set angles for Stop-In-Slots, End Gun Tables and Speed Tables with GPS pinpoint precision.
· Track water usage simply – The “Yearly Allotment” graphic was added to improve tracking of a pivot’s water usage throughout an irrigation season.
· Monitor Weather – The main Login screen received the addition of a “Demo Weather” button that will take users to a site showing data collected by AgSense Weather Stations at AgSense dealerships.
For more information, please visit www.ValleyIrrigation.com.
Post a comment
Report Abusive Comment