Ag Equipment Intelligence has announced the return of its annual virtual event — the Ag Equipment Intelligence 2024 Executive Briefing — on December 7-8, 2023. This executive briefing will provide an overview of the year to come through the eyes of those with boots on the ground — Dealers, Manufacturers, Industry Experts and more — as they share their successes, pain points and thoughts on how 2024 looks from their vantage point.
The 2024 Executive Briefing will span two days and will feature 8 insightful sessions led by experts from all corners of the industry. As a virtual event, all sessions will be accessible from your computer, tablet or phone, allowing you to attend from home, the office or on-the-go, making it easy and convenient to attend, said Ag Equipment Intelligence Executive Editor Kim Schmidt.
"Building off the successes of our previous Executive Briefings, this year's 2-day event will provide our attendees ample time to view and participate in both live and on-demand sessions that will focus on the most pressing issues across the industry," said Schmidt. "The sessions we have planned will equip attendees with information to help them strategically plan for the year ahead, including hearing from major line equipment manufacturers"
The 2-day program will feature a variety of sessions and panel discussions exploring expectations for the ag equipment industry heading into 2024, including presentations like:
- Majorline OEM Panel — The majors are back for another sit-down to share their bird’s eye view of the ag equipment industry. Coming off the back of several positive years, these executives will dig into their current pain points, key concerns for 2024, areas of optimism and the state of their dealer networks.
- Dealer Panel — Hear from executives from North America’s top farm equipment dealerships as they have a “state of the industry” discussion heading into 2024. You’ll hear their candid thoughts on how 2023 went, what they’re most concerned about for 2024 and what’s got them the most excited.
- Specialized Equipment Panel — Executives from 4 specialized ag equipment manufacturers will sit down to talk about the lessons they learned in 2023 and give their thoughts on the future of the ag equipment industry. They’ll dig into how farmers' equipment needs will change over the next 5 years, where they are focusing their dealer development and what they’re watching heading into 2024.
- Farmer Panel —We’ve gathered progressive farmers of various crops and farming practices to explain the how’s and why’s of their operations, equipment choices, ongoing challenges and changes they’ve made and intend to make. You’ll also hear about what they want from their manufacturers and dealer partners
- State of Ag Equipment — A timely presentation from Kim Schmidt, Executive Editor of Ag Equipment Intelligence and Ben Thorpe, Associate Research Editor, dissecting the newest findings (November) of the 2024 Dealer Business Outlook & Trends — Farm Equipment Forecast. This is the only primary research, now in its 19th year, that projects unit sales directly at the machinery dealer level.
Click here for more information and to register for the Ag Equipment Intelligence 2024 Executive Briefing. For questions, please contact Kim Schmidt by email (email@example.com) or by phone (262-777-2431).