Eric Reuterskiold and Adam Henkel from Johnson Tractor, a dealership with 3 locations in southern Wisconsin and northern Illinois, talk about the creation of their dealership's precision farming department. The dealership itself been growing and the need for several employees focused on precision farming was evident. They now staff 2 full-time precision farming specialists and 1 intern in the department.
- Dedication to Problem-Solving Drives Strong Precision Service
- What Are Your Best & Worst Precision Ideas?
- Making the Case for Gamifying Precision Agriculture
- Acquisitions, Investments Accelerate OEMs’ Autonomous Capabilities
- Strip-Tillers Embrace RTK, Plan Precision Purchases in 2022