Ian Harley of Trimble introduces the Connected Farm App for smartphones at the 2012 Farm Progress Show. The app uses GPS to collect in-field information like field boundaries and geo-reference images of pests.
- Dedication to Problem-Solving Drives Strong Precision Service
- What Are Your Best & Worst Precision Ideas?
- Making the Case for Gamifying Precision Agriculture
- Acquisitions, Investments Accelerate OEMs’ Autonomous Capabilities
- Strip-Tillers Embrace RTK, Plan Precision Purchases in 2022