David Smart, manager of systems engineering with John Deere, discusses the ongoing goals of the Agricultural Electronics Foundation's working group to develop a high-speed ISOBUS platform to increase bandwidth for plug-and-play connections of farm machinery.
- Dedication to Problem-Solving Drives Strong Precision Service
- What Are Your Best & Worst Precision Ideas?
- Making the Case for Gamifying Precision Agriculture
- Acquisitions, Investments Accelerate OEMs’ Autonomous Capabilities
- Strip-Tillers Embrace RTK, Plan Precision Purchases in 2022