"Last night (Jan. 8), the judge set a new trial date of June 5, 2017, in the Deere-Precision Planting merger case. Deere has added Jones Day to our legal team, due to a medical issue affecting a member of our trial team. As a result of this unforeseen development, we asked for and received a continuance in the case. Jones Day will work alongside Morrison & Foerster and Deere’s in-house counsel to further prove how John Deere’s acquisition of Precision Planting and agreement with Ag Leader will provide more choices to customers and strengthen precision agriculture innovation."
- Dedication to Problem-Solving Drives Strong Precision Service
- What Are Your Best & Worst Precision Ideas?
- Making the Case for Gamifying Precision Agriculture
- Acquisitions, Investments Accelerate OEMs’ Autonomous Capabilities
- Strip-Tillers Embrace RTK, Plan Precision Purchases in 2022