At the John Deere seeding equipment preview event in Valley City, ND, Product Manager Tyler Rumbold breaks down key features of the newly introduced John Deere 76-foot 1870 Air Seeder. Constructed to be 24 feet wider than the previous largest model, the drill includes seed opener modifications to optimize nutrient uptake. The release also includes TruSet compatible technology, which allows for in-cab depth adjustment on seed placement, and RelativeFlow, which alerts users of potential tower blockages in real-time.
- Dedication to Problem-Solving Drives Strong Precision Service
- What Are Your Best & Worst Precision Ideas?
- Making the Case for Gamifying Precision Agriculture
- Acquisitions, Investments Accelerate OEMs’ Autonomous Capabilities
- Strip-Tillers Embrace RTK, Plan Precision Purchases in 2022