For over 30 years, HBS Systems has grown one dealership at a time to become the leading provider of dealership management software to agricultural, industrial and construction equipment dealers across North America. NetView, the company’s flagship dealership management application, was the first browser-based product introduced to the industry.
NetView Dealer Management System: We offer a comprehensive, fully integrated dealership management system. NetView’s core applications include accounting, parts, service, rental, sales and inventory control. HBS can help you streamline your processes and deliver more profit to your bottom line.
Your Work Your Experience … Customizable interface that follows you in and out of your dealership’s system with the ease of browser based technology.
- Eclipse – Manage your business, not your business system. All price files and software are updated automatically. Messaging – Instant message anyone in the dealership at anytime.
- Pulse – Dashboard allows you to click through to find the details you need.
- Vision – Business intelligence at your fingertips. Your dealership’s data has never been so clear.
- Insight – View complete customer profile on one screen, including picking tickets, invoices & quotes for parts, service, units and rentals all just a click away.
ABOUT HBS HBS
provides dealerships of all sizes the ability to manage their business operations more effectively by providing timely, accurate information to management and staff. HBS offers a comprehensive selection of certified OEM communication interfaces and parts, service and unit applications for major manufacturers including John Deere, Case, Case IH, New Holland, AGCO, Kubota and more than 150 shortlines, specialty and aftermarket manufacturers. The NetView Dealership Management System is available on either an in-dealership server or via the internet through the HBS NetView Cloud hosted product offering. Each day, more than 1,400 dealerships across the U.S. and Canada trust their system needs to HBS. HBS Systems is based in Dallas, Texas, and has a Canadian office located in Stratford, Ont.
FEATURED PRODUCTS FOR 2018-19:
- Service Scheduler — With integrated telematics
- NetView — The first 100% browser-based dealership management system in the industry. Provides anytime, anywhere access to dealership information
- C.O.I.N. — “Cross Over Information Network” – COIN provides parts cross reference and interchange information for bearings, belts, filters, seals and more. It contains more than 3.5 million part numbers from more than 3,500 OEMs.
- EPIC — “Electronic Parts Information Catalog” — EPIC provides electronic lookup of OEM parts, service and technical information on DVD discs or via the internet.