In addition to measuring electrical conductivity (EC) and soil organic matter, the new iScan+ by Veris Technologies measures moisture and temperature from tillage or planting, offering farmers real-time data on day-to-day field conditions to make better decisions in the field.
- Dedication to Problem-Solving Drives Strong Precision Service
- What Are Your Best & Worst Precision Ideas?
- Making the Case for Gamifying Precision Agriculture
- Acquisitions, Investments Accelerate OEMs’ Autonomous Capabilities
- Strip-Tillers Embrace RTK, Plan Precision Purchases in 2022