Matt Wolters, marketing manager for SureFire Ag, unveils the 3rd-generation model of the QuickDraw 3000 at the 2019 Farm Progress Show. The system includes carrier blending for 3 products, a 10” screen that’s 6 times brighter than the previous model, iPad app for remote display and remote start batch, and auto batch calculation for easier chemical mixing and loading of the sprayer.
- Dedication to Problem-Solving Drives Strong Precision Service
- What Are Your Best & Worst Precision Ideas?
- Making the Case for Gamifying Precision Agriculture
- Acquisitions, Investments Accelerate OEMs’ Autonomous Capabilities
- Strip-Tillers Embrace RTK, Plan Precision Purchases in 2022