Next Level Terrain Management
Every dealer understands the value of planting, tillage, spraying, and harvest to their operations. Very few understand the immense value of helping customers improve their terrain. This needs to change. Almost no operation has as great a return on investment as fixing issues with a farmer’s most fundamental asset – his land.
For a dealer, working with customers who manage terrain means sales of large tractors, high margin technology, and plenty of high-hour parts and service business.
What is terrain management? It is engineering activities that directly stem from the challenges of a farm’s landscape.
- Draining of melon holes and depressions
- Terrace building for erosion control
- Leveling for irrigation
- Dam and channel creation
- Levees and diversion banks
- Road and shed pad construction
Modern farming demands large, high-speed machinery combined with short windows of action. You can’t have optimum trafficability and just-in-time application if you aren’t carefully engineering your terrain.
At T3RRA we’ve been providing earthworks design and machine control software to John Deere dealers for the past 8 years. Our roots are firmly in agriculture and the agronomic sciences. We believe in data-driven approaches to illuminating and analyzing problems, automating solutions, and measuring resultant benefits.
You can create better terrain outcomes for your customers. We can equip you with the knowledge and tools to make it happen. Call us!
FEATURED PRODUCTS FOR 2020
- Desktop terrain management software designed specifically for agricultural operations. You don’t need an engineering degree to run it. Powerful data analysis tools. Most comprehensive landform design options on market. Open data exchange with ag-specific formats. Great for both Trimble and John Deere.