France-based robotics company VitiBot presents Bakus, an electric autonomous tractor designed for work in vineyards. Four wheel drive and four wheel steering allow for increased maneuverability as well as a remote control functionality via a phone app means that Bakus can handle the delicate work necessary in running a vineyard.Currently available in Europe and being introduced to the Californian market, VitiBot also accepts direct sales for interested dealers.
- Dedication to Problem-Solving Drives Strong Precision Service
- What Are Your Best & Worst Precision Ideas?
- Making the Case for Gamifying Precision Agriculture
- Acquisitions, Investments Accelerate OEMs’ Autonomous Capabilities
- Strip-Tillers Embrace RTK, Plan Precision Purchases in 2022