Farm equipment buyers and sellers from around the world are getting ready once again to converge on Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada for the Canada’s Farm Progress Show (CFPS). Now in its 37th year, CFPS is Canada’s largest agricultural technology show and one of the largest dry land technology shows in the world.
The show, which this year runs June 18-20, features 1.9 million square feet of display space that each year draws roughly 45,000 qualified ag industry visitors from over 57 countries.
The show has increasingly become a place for ag equipment dealers and buyers to see and be seen due to Canada’s increasingly important place in the international equipment trade market.
CFPS is offering travel assistance to qualified international buyers and dealers. Under the program, CFPS will reimburse up to 50% of travel costs (airfare or gas mileage) for applicants who will be visiting the show for the first time and can source products and services from Western Canadian companies.
Canada’s Farm Progress Show Export Guide highlights exhibiting companies looking to expand US distribution, travel subsidy available for U.S. visitors to the show.
In addition to the business meeting services and the potential travel subsidy, CFPS offers participants in its Incoming Buyer Program with a range of other benefits including:
- Invitation to the show’s Preview Day June 17th (which includes the Opening Ceremonies and Innovations Awards)
- An exclusive networking at the International Business Reception for international buyers, show exhibitors and local farmers
- Free admission and special tour of the show
- Access to the International Business Center (including free internet, meeting rooms and two complimentary meals daily)
- VIP shuttle service from hotels to the show