Seth Conway, precision farming specialist with Monroe Tractor in Henrietta, N.Y., shares the dealership's approach to bridging the gap between precision farming service and sales with a "product specialist" to better manage precision inventory and tailor technology solutions to fit each farm customer.
- Dedication to Problem-Solving Drives Strong Precision Service
- What Are Your Best & Worst Precision Ideas?
- Making the Case for Gamifying Precision Agriculture
- Acquisitions, Investments Accelerate OEMs’ Autonomous Capabilities
- Strip-Tillers Embrace RTK, Plan Precision Purchases in 2022