Jeremy Wilson, technology specialist with CropIMS in Effingham, Ill., talks about the growing trend of dealers partnering with third parties to provide data management services to customers, and how these partnerships can be mutually beneficial in creating a network solution to processing and analyzing farm data.
- Dedication to Problem-Solving Drives Strong Precision Service
- What Are Your Best & Worst Precision Ideas?
- Making the Case for Gamifying Precision Agriculture
- Acquisitions, Investments Accelerate OEMs’ Autonomous Capabilities
- Strip-Tillers Embrace RTK, Plan Precision Purchases in 2022