T.J. Schulte, marketing manager with Trimble Navigation, discusses the new NextSwath end of row system with implement compensation. The technology allows operators to turn at the end of a row with the touch of a button, and draws a path around the corner that steers the tractor and implement to follow the same guidance line, reducing turning time and compaction.
- Dedication to Problem-Solving Drives Strong Precision Service
- What Are Your Best & Worst Precision Ideas?
- Making the Case for Gamifying Precision Agriculture
- Acquisitions, Investments Accelerate OEMs’ Autonomous Capabilities
- Strip-Tillers Embrace RTK, Plan Precision Purchases in 2022