Luc Van Herle, director of global sales with Kinze Mfg., provides and overview of the the new Kinze 4900 multi-hybrid planter and discusses some of the benefits of the new technology to include a 5-9 bushel per acre increase in corn and the ability to better match seed varieties with soil types and field conditions.
- Dedication to Problem-Solving Drives Strong Precision Service
- What Are Your Best & Worst Precision Ideas?
- Making the Case for Gamifying Precision Agriculture
- Acquisitions, Investments Accelerate OEMs’ Autonomous Capabilities
- Strip-Tillers Embrace RTK, Plan Precision Purchases in 2022