BROOKFIELD, Wis. — Precision Farming Dealer is pleased to announce the formation of the publication’s first-ever editorial advisory board. Members are representatives from diverse and leading precision dealerships from across the country, including past recipients of the Most Valuable Dealership awards program.
The 5 board members will serve 2 year terms and will consult and collaborate regularly with the Precision Farming Dealer editorial team on emerging trends, ongoing challenges and business insights from their own companies.
“Precision farming continues to be a rapidly evolving industry which offers substantial revenue opportunities for dealers. We’re looking to equip dealers with information and innovative ideas that can help them take advantage of these opportunities,” says Jack Zemlicka, managing editor. “Having an advisory board of owners, managers and precision specialists will provide unique and valuable insight into what it takes to create and sustain a successful precision business.”
The following representatives will begin serving on the board with the Fall 2015 print issue of Precision Farming Dealer.
• Ken Diller is the precision farming manager at Hoober Inc., a 9-location Case IH dealership group, based in Intercourse, Pa. Diller started the precision ag department at Hoober in 2004 and was tasked with hiring staff and maintaining a profitable department.
• Dave Nelson is the owner of Brokaw Supply in Fort Dodge, Iowa, part of Ag Solutions Group. Nelson purchased the shortline dealership with his father, Gary, in 2008 and Brokaw Supply was Precision Farming Dealer’s 2013 Most Valuable Dealership.
• Tim Norris is the CEO of Ag Info Tech, an independent precision farming dealership in Mount Vernon, Ohio. Norris formed the company in 2004 and Ag Info Tech was Precision Farming Dealer’s 2015 Most Valuable Dealership.
• Chad Pfitzer is the Integrated Solutions Manager at 4 Rivers Equipment in Broomfield, Colo. The John Deere dealership group has 8 ag store locations in in Colorado and Wyoming, along with construction locations in Colorado, New Mexico and Texas.
• Brent Wiesenburger is the precision ag manager at South Dakota Wheat Growers, a 5,400 member co-op based in Aberdeen, S.D. Wiesenburger became precision ag manager in 2006 for Precision Farming Dealer’s 2014 Most Valuable Dealership.
About Precision Farming Dealer
Precision Farming Dealer was launched in 2012 by Lessiter Media Inc., as a twice-a-month e-newsletter delivering news and information to dealers and resellers assisting farmers in precision ag technologies. Lessiter Media Inc., Brookfield, Wis., was founded in 1981 by Frank and Pam Lessiter. The firm’s Ag Division includes the properties Farm Equipment, No-Till Farmer, Rural Lifestyle Dealer, Strip-Till Farmer and Precision Farming Dealer. For more information, visit www.lessitermedia.com.