BOULDER, Colo. — Intuicom Inc. supplier of wireless data solutions for the precision agriculture industry, announced the release of the Intuicom 4G LTE RTK Bridge-X Communication Hub. Enhancing the extensive communication capabilities of the standard-setting RTK Bridge product line, the 4G LTE RTK Bridge-X lets users leverage the faster upload/download speeds, the expanded coverage and enhanced connectivity offered by 4G LTE providers including Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile.
Supporting all leading precision guidance systems and GNSS manufacturers, the 4G LTE RTK Bridge-X allows users to access, configure and manage their device from their smart phone, tablet or laptop without being connected by a physical cable — an industry-exclusive from Intuicom.
Key features include:
- Faster Upload and Download Speeds
- Access, Configure and Manage without a Cable
- Improved WiFi and Internet Capabilities
- Enhanced Connectivity
- Bluetooth Functionality
- UHF and 900MHz Radio Options
- Expanded Coverage
- Quicker Access to Real-Time Networks
- Ethernet Interface for LAN Connectivity to the Internet
- Compatible with All Major Precision Guidance Systems and GNSS Manufacturers
- Cloud-based Remote Support Available and much more