Here are the most popular items we've put up on PrecisionFarmingDealer.com from the month of October.
Blogs and product introductions were prominent on the list of top articles this past month. Topping the list was the introduction of canola ready technology on Horsch's row cop planters, followed by a blog chronicling the increased concern amongst dealers in recruiting and training technicians.
Here's the entire list:
1. Horsch Introduces Canola Ready Technology on Its Maestro SW Row Crop Planters
2. Scarcity of Specialists a Troubling Trend
3. Sneak Peek at Conceptual Multi-Row Width, Multi-Hybrid Planter
4. Semi-Autonomy: A More Realistic Solution for Farming
5. So What Exactly are the 'Things' in the Internet of Things?
6. What's Old is New Again: What New Holland's Methane Tractor Means for Ag
7. Growers Find Individual Nozzle Control Saves Inputs with Precision Application
8. Kinze Debuts Prototype Split-Row Planter
9. Laforge to Introduce DynaTrac During Agritechnica 2017
10. Don’t Get Caught Shorthanded with Technical Support
Are you subscribed to receive Precision Farming Dealer Daily or our Weekly Digest email newsletters? Stay in touch with the retail precision farming equipment industry by subscribing to these FREE email updates from Precision Farming Dealer magazine. Manage your subscriptions here.
Post a comment
Report Abusive Comment