Here are the most popular items we’ve put up on PrecisionFarmingDealer.com from the month of May.
Topping the list this month was news of Farmers Edge's release of a comprehensive R&D roadmap. May was also popular month for topics related to data, with a late April blog on commercializing data landing on the top viewed list for May and a guest blog on GDPR and it's relation to North American ag platforms rounding out the list.
Here’s the entire list:
1. Farmers Edge Releases 2018 R&D Roadmap with Focus on Data-Driven Decision Support
2. [Technology Corner] Farmers Edge Partnering with Raven
3. Mahindra to Establish Ag Tech Center at Virginia Tech
4. Deere’s 2Q18 Net Sales Rise 34%, Ag Up 22%
5. Commercializing Your Data — Yeah, There’s an App for That
6. Get Good Crop Data First, Then Invest in Technology
7. Avoiding ‘Surprise’ Precision Costs
8. [Technology Corner] John Deere RelativeFlow Blockage System Reflects Growing Standard for In-Cab Alerts
9. 33 Tips for Turning Billable Service Into Recurring Precision Revenue
10. Does GDPR Apply to North American Ag Data Platforms?
Are you subscribed to receive Precision Farming Dealer Daily or our Weekly Digest email newsletters? Stay in touch with the retail precision farming equipment industry by subscribing to these FREE email updates from Precision Farming Dealer magazine. Manage your subscriptions here.
Post a comment
Report Abusive Comment