MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. — Sentera announced an expanded partnership with Crop Risk Services (CRS), an AIG company and a crop insurance managing general agent. The partnership will provide CRS adjusters, agents and customers with precise, efficient aerial imaging and analytics tools that support more accurate coverage, fast & accurate claim adjustment and streamlined audit-related record keeping.
Sentera and CRS have worked together for more than 3 years to expand and refine a set of digital tools that provide value to customers. Sentera’s machine learning and analytics products, combined with satellite and drone-based imagery, flow directly into Aeros, CRS’s digital platform. The resulting integration insures that in-field work, like adjusting and processing, remains accurate and reliable, with information available in a fraction of the time.
- Dedication to Problem-Solving Drives Strong Precision Service
- What Are Your Best & Worst Precision Ideas?
- Making the Case for Gamifying Precision Agriculture
- Acquisitions, Investments Accelerate OEMs’ Autonomous Capabilities
- Strip-Tillers Embrace RTK, Plan Precision Purchases in 2022