Mike Olson, sales manager for Ag Leader Technology, talks about the negative impact of a wetter than average spring and how de-nitrification is causing problems in some parts of the US. He also explains the role crop sensors can play in analyzing crop health and determining what nitrogen application is needed across a field.
- Dedication to Problem-Solving Drives Strong Precision Service
- What Are Your Best & Worst Precision Ideas?
- Making the Case for Gamifying Precision Agriculture
- Acquisitions, Investments Accelerate OEMs’ Autonomous Capabilities
- Strip-Tillers Embrace RTK, Plan Precision Purchases in 2022