Lessiter Media, publisher of Precision Farming Dealer and several other dealer and grower media properties, has announced a free 2-day No-Till Conference Video Review Feb. 24-25. The “video replay” is FREE to dealers and their farm customers who register at www.no-tillfarmer.com/videoreview.
Since 1993, the editors of No-Till Farmer have produced the annual National No-Tillage Conference to arm farmers with practical tips and ideas to run a more successful no-till operation. The 30th Annual National No-Tillage Conference was held at Louisville's Galt House Hotel on January 4-7 and drew 665 farmers, equipment dealers, ag retailers and suppliers.
Thanks to the support of 4 Video Review sponsors, conference organizers produce the presentation videos and distribute to a much wider audience of growers than were able to attend personally in Louisville. Free access will be provided to 13 presentations over the 2-day period.
Among the general session presentations are:
The Future of No-Tilling – Business and Profit, John, Alex and Jeffrey Young, Herndon, Ky.
NOTE: John Young is the son of Harry Young Jr., the first commercial no-tiller in the U.S. in 1962.
- Experts and Innovators: No-Till’s Best Share Their Failures and Success
- ‘Healing the Patient’ with Dynamic No-Till Systems, Dwayne Beck, Dakota Lakes Research Farm, Pierre, S.D.
- Building a Soil Health Management Plan on Sound Principles, Barry Fisher, Fisher Soil Health Services
- Symptoms and Solutions for Vertical Nutrient Stratification, Marion Calmer, Alpha, Ill.
- Creative Ways to Get Cover Crops in on Time, Ray McCormick, Vincennes, Ind.
A Standard-Access Pass provides free access to 13 General Session on-demand replays for 2 days only — Feb. 24-45, 2022. Register here. A paid “All-Access Pass” is also available for purchase, allowing year-long viewing and full access to another 23 Classroom Sessions.