Travis Routh, general manager at L&D Ag Service in Harland, Minn., discusses the sales benefits of being a dealership that offers precision farming products as well as spraying and application equipment. The partnership between the products has allowed Routh to expand the dealership's precision farming customer base.
- Dedication to Problem-Solving Drives Strong Precision Service
- What Are Your Best & Worst Precision Ideas?
- Making the Case for Gamifying Precision Agriculture
- Acquisitions, Investments Accelerate OEMs’ Autonomous Capabilities
- Strip-Tillers Embrace RTK, Plan Precision Purchases in 2022