Introducing the new Guardian SC1, an autonomous, unmanned aerial sprayer from Guardian Agriculture. This all electric machine can carry a 50 gallon payload while covering approximately 40 acres in a day, with minimal downtime due to its battery power. Employing a Swiss army knife approach to drone application, the SC1 can spray a variety of crop types across seasons without being limited like other ground based sprayers.
- Dedication to Problem-Solving Drives Strong Precision Service
- What Are Your Best & Worst Precision Ideas?
- Making the Case for Gamifying Precision Agriculture
- Acquisitions, Investments Accelerate OEMs’ Autonomous Capabilities
- Strip-Tillers Embrace RTK, Plan Precision Purchases in 2022