Salin 247 presents their prototype small scale, fully autonomous electric planter. Thanks to its 10kw battery, the planter is capable of running continuously for more than an 1 hour per charge, while reducing compaction and maintaining soil health. While the prototype is a hybrid model allowing for up to 12 hours with its gas generator, the ultimate goal is a fully electric, battery powered planter.
- Dedication to Problem-Solving Drives Strong Precision Service
- What Are Your Best & Worst Precision Ideas?
- Making the Case for Gamifying Precision Agriculture
- Acquisitions, Investments Accelerate OEMs’ Autonomous Capabilities
- Strip-Tillers Embrace RTK, Plan Precision Purchases in 2022