Kevin Depies with Ritchie Implement in Cobb, Wis., and John Bachhuber with McFarlane’s Equipment in Sauk City, Wis., share their experience-based tips for selling and stocking aging precision ag equipment.
- Dedication to Problem-Solving Drives Strong Precision Service
- What Are Your Best & Worst Precision Ideas?
- Making the Case for Gamifying Precision Agriculture
- Acquisitions, Investments Accelerate OEMs’ Autonomous Capabilities
- Strip-Tillers Embrace RTK, Plan Precision Purchases in 2022