Here are the most popular items we've put up on PrecisionFarmingDealer.com from the month of May.
Topping the list this month was the profile of a farmer dealing with equipment compatibility issues. Red + Green = Frustrated Farmer for Kentland, Ind., farmer, Jesse Stoller.
The recorded version of our webinar on adding unmanned aerial vehicles to your dealership, featuring Matt Rohlik, CEO of Ag Integrators, made the list at spot #3.
DuPont Pioneer and John Deere also made news with the announcement of a collaboration that will bring DuPont Pioneer's Encirca services to JDLink Connect users.
Also on the list this month was the first episode of the Precision Farming Dealer Podcast, Defining Your Role and Scope for Precision Profitability.
Here's the entire list:
1. Equipment Compatibility: Red Plus Green Can Equal Frustrated Farmer
2. Lawsuit Filed Against 3 Former Crop Ventures Employees
3. [Webinar] Adding Unmanned Aerial Vehicles to Your Precision Business: Objectives & Obstacles for Success [To view any of our webinar replays, you must be logged in with a free user account.]
4. DuPont Pioneer's Encirca Unit, John Deere Announce Collaboration
5. Full-Time Dealer Agronomists: Western Sales' 'Eureka' Moment
6. [Podcast] Defining Your Role and Scope for Precision Profitability
7. Reichhardt Introduces ISOBUS Retrofit and ISO CONTROL Joysticks
8. AGCO Teams with iMaps to Implement QlikApp
9. Yamaha RMAX Unmanned Helicopter Performs First U.S. Commercial Agricultural Flight
10. Southern States Cooperative Launches New Precision Ag Program
Are you subscribed to receive Precision Farming Dealer's e-newsletter or our daily email updates? Stay in touch with the retail precision farming equipment industry by subscribing to these FREE email updates from Precision Farming Dealer magazine. Manage your subscriptions here.
Post a comment
Report Abusive Comment