HarvestMaster, a division of Juniper Systems, announces MirusTM harvest data collection software as the latest addition to its research agriculture solutions offering. Mirus is an all-in-one software designed to collect and view harvest data in real time. The Mirus software is compatible with the industry leading HarvestMaster HM800 GrainGage systems.
“The HarvestMaster team is excited about the release of the new Mirus software,” said Keith Hunt, Agriculture Product Manager. “As an all-in-one software solution, Mirus has come together as a culmination of user input and the latest technologies available. We believe Mirus to be the new standard in harvest data collection software.”
Mirus features include large, easy-to-read screens, capable of showing multiple data screens simultaneously for more efficient operation. Step-by-step calibration wizards for all sensors ensure easy calibration of the GrainGage system. The intuitive user interface of Harvest Master’s Mirus software is tailored to combine operators, promising ease-of-use and simple adoption into harvest data collection processes.
Mirus software has become the new standard in harvest data collection by providing the following:
- Compatibility with Windows laptops and tablets running Windows® XP, 7, or 8
- Ability to generate and import maps, and collect and export data
- Simultaneous views of four different harvest information screens
- Graphical and spatial display of data
- Ease of viewing diagnostic screens while in harvest mode
- Step-by-step wizards for weight, moisture, and test weight sensor calibration
- Combine operator rated observations
- Operator Quick-Notes on individual plots
HarvestMaster is a division of Juniper Systems, and the leader in bringing new electronic data collecting technologies to agriculture researchers. Innovations include the patented Classic GrainGage, the industry-leading High Capacity GrainGage, and Mirus harvest data collection software.