Here are the most popular items we've put up on PrecisionFarmingDealer.com from the month of April.
The most viewed item this month was on the sprayer systems and came to us from Keith Byerly, Advanced Cropping Systems (ACS) manager with Central Valley Ag.
The second most viewed item was a What Farmer Want From You article from the PFD archives. And rounding out the top three was another blog post from Keith Bylery on RTK for Everybody.
Here's the entire list:
1. Sprayer Systems are Cool Again
2. Multi-Color Fleets Can Stymie Precision Technicians
3. RTK for Everybody
4. Dealer Launches Out-of-this-World Drone Service Package
5. Clearing Cab Clutter for a Clearer Precision Vision
6. Are Soft Skills a Hard Find for Precision Dealers?
7. Ag Data and Price Fixing
8. Why Dealers Should Pay Attention to the Fine Print
9. [Technology Corner] Internet Equipment Sales: Opportunity or Threat?
10. My Greatest Mistake: Steve Cubbage
Are you subscribed to receive Precision Farming Dealer Daily or our Weekly Digest email newsletters? Stay in touch with the retail precision farming equipment industry by subscribing to these FREE email updates from Precision Farming Dealer magazine. Manage your subscriptions here.