OMAHA, Neb. — FieldNET by Lindsay has added a new product to its line of remote pivot monitoring and control solutions — Pivot Control Lite. This product provides growers with a simpler, more cost-effective option for remote monitoring and control of existing center pivots. An end-of-pivot mounted controller, Pivot Control Lite delivers many advanced irrigation management capabilities that previously were only available with more expensive and complex solutions.
Pivot Control Lite is designed for retrofit on virtually any brand or model of electric center pivots. The many advanced capabilities in this compact yet powerful solution gives growers the ability to:
- Check the status of their pivot anytime from virtually anywhere via smartphone, tablet or computer
- Receive immediate and customizable text message alerts when the operational status of the pivot changes
- Remotely change the application depth, reverse or stop the pivot, control the end-gun and run variable rate plans
- Utilize FieldNET Advisor, the only fully-integrated smart irrigation management solution that delivers recommendations on when, where and how much to water
- Consolidate different brands of pivots onto one universal remote interface, so all irrigation equipment can be monitored and controlled via the same FieldNET web portal and mobile applications
- Easily transfer the equipment from one pivot to another on leased or rotational land
Pivot Control Lite also comes with an optional cable theft detection package, so even when the pivot is powered off, Pivot Control Lite will be actively monitoring the span cable.
For more information about Pivot Control or Pivot Control Lite, talk to your local Zimmatic dealer or visit www.myfieldnet.com.