Here are the most popular items we’ve put up on PrecisionFarmingDealer.com from the month of August.
Industry news dominated the month of August, with news from Deere taking the top two spots, first on G5 Technology coming available for F4365 High-Capacity Nutrient Applicants and second on the acquisition of PLA. Rounding out the top three items was a video from InfoAg 2018 on Teralytic's NPK Wireless Soil-Probe.
Here’s the entire list:
1. Deere Makes G5 Technology Available for F4365 High-Capacity Nutrient Applicants
2. Deere to Acquire Argentinian Sprayer & Planter Manufacturer
3. [Video] Teralytic Announces Pre-Ordering for NPK Wireless Soil-Probe
4. How to Invest in the People Side of Your Precision Farming Business
5. Seeking an Economic Solution to the Costly Combination of Data Collection Tools
6. Salford Group Introduces Swath Control Technology for Spinner Spreaders
7. Trimble Announces Updates to RTX Correction Technology
8. Reichhardt Now Offers Green Fit
9. House of Representatives Pass Precision Farming Bill
10. Southern States Adds New Chief Operating Officer and Head of Agronomy
Are you subscribed to receive Precision Farming Dealer Daily or our Weekly Digest email newsletters? Stay in touch with the retail precision farming equipment industry by subscribing to these FREE email updates from Precision Farming Dealer magazine. Manage your subscriptions here.
Post a comment
Report Abusive Comment