In the heat of planting, the last thing Mike Houghtaling, president of P&C Ag Solutions in Reese, Mich., wants to see is an idle customer. He shares the company’s motives and benefits for loaning precision equipment to strengthen farmer relationships and provide a competitive business advantage.
- Dedication to Problem-Solving Drives Strong Precision Service
- What Are Your Best & Worst Precision Ideas?
- Making the Case for Gamifying Precision Agriculture
- Acquisitions, Investments Accelerate OEMs’ Autonomous Capabilities
- Strip-Tillers Embrace RTK, Plan Precision Purchases in 2022