Nathan Zimmerman, precision farming technician at A.C. McCartney, Wataga, Ill., talks about what he has learned during first year in his role of precision farming technician covering four locations. He keys on several points of. including the value of networking, prioritizing and training.
- Dedication to Problem-Solving Drives Strong Precision Service
- What Are Your Best & Worst Precision Ideas?
- Making the Case for Gamifying Precision Agriculture
- Acquisitions, Investments Accelerate OEMs’ Autonomous Capabilities
- Strip-Tillers Embrace RTK, Plan Precision Purchases in 2022