Adding agronomic services, hitting the target on the next precision hire and succession planning for a precision business are among the 14 discussion topics that will be featured during 2 sessions of concurrent roundtables at the 2017 Precision Farming Dealer Summit, Jan. 9-10 in St. Louis.
These popular opportunities for face-to-face conversations and networking bring attendees to the table to listen, learn and share strategies that will improve their overall precision farming business.
During these unique 60-minute sessions, dealers and their teams can choose 1 (or more) of the topics below for informal, candid dialog and exchanges with their precision peers. The roundtable topics chosen for the 2017 Summit follow the event’s theme of “Proven Business Blueprints.”
Registered attendees will also have the opportunity to pre-select their roundtable of choice and reserve their seat in advance of the Summit.
Monday, January 9
- Precision Peer Groups: Your External Support Network
- Tips, Tricks & Tactics for Selling Data Management Service
- Do I Need a CRM Tool for My Precision Business?
- Putting on a Successful Precision Ag Field Day
- Market Corrections: Lessons Learned During the Downturn
- UAVs: Ready for Takeoff? Or a Grounded Technology?
- Aftermarket Opportunities: What am I Missing?
Tuesday, January 10
- Where Can I Find My Next Precision Hire?
- Bundling Service: What to Include & How to Price
- Better Advice for Selling RTK Subscriptions
- Probing the Moisture Sensor & Water Management Market
- Succession Planning for a Precision Farming Business
- Autonomy in Ag: What Role Will I Play?
- Bridging the Hardware Gap: Adding Agronomic Services
Co-located with the 25th Annual National No-Tillage Conference, the 2017 Summit will be held Jan. 9-10 at the Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark. Among the Title Sponsors making the learning and networking opportunities possible for dealers are CDK Global, Charter Software Inc., Equip IQ, Farmers Edge, Laforge Systems, Montag Manufacturing, MZB, Reichhardt, Western Equipment Dealers Assn. and Yetter Farm Equipment.
View the complete 8 page program here. For more information and to register for the Summit, click here or visit www.PrecisionSummit.com. Stay tuned for more updates and speaker announcements. We’ll see you in St. Louis!