5200 Dickey John Road
Auburn, IL 62615
Phone: +1 217-438-3371
Number of employees: 750+ worldwide
Number of U.S. and Canadian dealerships: 100+
Regional Service Centers: 14
Director of Global Sales – Agricultural
– Jeff Behme
Sr. Global Marketing Product Manager
– Nolan Bangert
Global Analytical Product Manager
– Roger VanderKolk
DICKEY-john, a division of TSI Inc., has been revolutionizing agricultural electronics for over 50 years with market-leading monitors, controllers, moisture testers, ground speed sensors, and a variety of other solutions.
DICKEY-john has extensive expertise in engineering and manufacturing. Continuous research and customer partnerships help us develop the latest technological advances in precision instrumentation. Our manufacturing is performed in an ISO 9001:2015-certified facility.
Our service cannot be matched. Expert service is available in our 14 regional service centers located across the U.S.A. and Canada. Each center has factory-trained technicians, and on average, our service partners have more than 20 years of grain analysis business experience. DICKEY-john also provides industry standard calibrations, as well as custom calibration services. We have two fully staffed grain labs ready to create custom calibrations for niche industries.
Customers range from individual farmers to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). No matter what the size, the expectations are the same: a cost-effective, technologically advanced, precision product. This level of performance makes DICKEY-john products the standard equipment for the largest OEMs in the industry.
- mini GAC® 2500 Handheld Grain Moisture Analyzers: Measuring grain moisture straight from the field has never been easier. This handheld moisture tester offers the highest level of accuracy in its class, plus the mini GAC® 2500 is fast and easy to use. Bluetooth compatible to interface with a smart phone mobile app to communicate moisture results to others across the farming operation. So decisions can be made based upon accurate information miles from the farm dump pit.
- GAC® 2500-AGRI Grain Analysis Computer: Designed for large acreage farmers, the GAC 2500-AGRI uses 149 MHz technology to provide repeatable results, just like the instruments at the elevator. The GAC 2500-AGRI has more accurate temperature sensing capabilities, allowing measurement in extreme temperature conditions.
- GAC® 2500-UGMA Grain Analysis Computer: The next generation of moisture testers from the world-wide leader in grain moisture analyzers. In addition to being GIPSA-Certified as UGMA-Compatible, the GAC 2500-UGMA offers accurate and reliable features.
- Hy Rate™ Plus Seed Sensor: This industry leading, highly accurate optical seed detection sensor is designed to ensure accurate verification of planting data for a wide range of seeds.
- IntelliAg® ISO6: This ISO-compatible control and monitoring system for planters, sprayers, and granular applications provides state-of-the-art communication between implement and tractor by using just one terminal, eliminating the need for multiple controllers.