Although much of the initial Agricultural Equipment Foundation (AEF) compatibility database use has taken place among European manufacturers and dealers, the tool recently received attention in the U.S. at the AEF’s recent 2015 Plugfest event in Lincoln, Neb. Juan Aguilar, with Sontheim the Germany-based software developer who helped design the database, explains how the resource will eventually lead to true plug-and-play compatibility with farm equipment.
- Dedication to Problem-Solving Drives Strong Precision Service
- What Are Your Best & Worst Precision Ideas?
- Making the Case for Gamifying Precision Agriculture
- Acquisitions, Investments Accelerate OEMs’ Autonomous Capabilities
- Strip-Tillers Embrace RTK, Plan Precision Purchases in 2022