BALDWIN, Ill. – Back 40 Precision today announced the worldwide release of their RTK data corrections software, the agriculture industry’s exclusive independent provider with the capability to calculate Deere corrections in the server, rather than rebroadcasting from Deere reference stations. Any RTK provider can now offer all industry data types from any brand reference station.
“Dealers have been looking for a way to control their networks and profitability through managing their networks independently,” said Joshua Hinton, Co-owner and Innovation Engineer, Back 40 Precision. “The value added by cross industry compatibility gives dealers a wider customer base and greater ROI potential.”
Features and Benefits
Whether or not the dealer has data or positioning type preferences, they now have the ability to harness all of the current industry choices in one cost effective package.
The Back 40 proprietary software features RTCM 3.1, 3.2, CMR and NCT Deere data types, alongside of that are manual & single baseline, VBN/VRS virtual networks as well as MAX & iMAX master auxiliary network types.
Exclusive to Back 40
- Deere data from any brand base as well as RTCM & CMR from any Deere base. 100% cross industry “mixed bag” functionality.
- Minimize bogging down with multi-threading design allowing for large network operations with a small executable file. Approximately 1 – 2 MB.
- Verifiable sub-inch vertical & horizontal accuracy with year to year reliability.
- Proprietary algorithm that calculates to 3rd order terms, when the majority of the industry stops at 1st order. Benefit from accurate ionospheric and atmospheric fluctuation estimates even during solar flares.
- Remote diagnostics with user-friendly interface.
Pricing and Availability
The software is available to RTK network owners and select farmers, with zero buy in cost and annual fees starting at $5000 per 10 base stations. Back 40 will be offering consultations by appointment at the InfoAg conference in St. Louis next week.
About Back 40 Precision
Founded in 2012, Back 40 Precision Inc. is the newest kid on the precision ag block. Co-owners Joshua & Allie Hinton are proud to have grown from a bootstrap startup to designing RTK caster software in a select group of less than a dozen companies worldwide.
Back 40 offers a wide range of products and services, including their industry exclusive Ntrip client device which makes data modems in cabs unnecessary. Back 40 Precision, where modern agricultural technology meets old fashioned farming values. For more information see WWW.BACK40PRECISION.COM.