Founded in 1980, Dealer Information Systems Corp. (DIS) is the leading vendor of business management solutions to farm equipment dealerships in North America. DIS currently supports more than 2,500 dealership locations, supplying them with hardware, software, networking, data conversion, installation and training.
Its mission is to help dealers get a firm grip on all their departments, products and activities, and in the process, maximize their profitability.
Over the past decade, DIS expanded its growing family of products, technologies and services as well as its already highly-skilled staff by acquiring other successful businesses.
With the increase of internet speeds in the 2000s, DIS began offering ASP (hosted) dealership solutions to complement its widely-accepted in-house systems. Those web-based and mobile solutions include the new DIS Quantum dealer business system and DIS Sales Logistics inventory sales app, both designed to help dealership employees work faster and more efficiently.
DIS also offers web-based and mobile innovations like DIS Parts Store and DIS MyAccount, created specifically for use by dealership customers.
With many more projects on the way, DIS is unlikely to slow down any time soon.
FEATURED PRODUCTS FOR 2018-19:
Quantum Sales 360:
New for 2018, DIS Quantum Sales 360 provides unit management and sales quoting functions, both of which are highly integrated with the DIS Quantum dealership system.
You can now:
- Keep a close eye on your sales activity and other critical information using the Sales Management Dashboard
- Accelerate your sales by creating unit sales quotes in less time
- Move units faster by integrating your sales activity with your dealership’s inventory
- Manage, update and follow up with all your leads to close more deals
- Schedule follow-up activity with prospects to leverage more sales opportunities