During busy seasons when Nathan Zimmerman, precision farming manager with A.C. McCartney Equipment in Wataga, Ill., can get 100 phone calls a day, he makes sure to document each customer contact in a purchase order book, to ensure accurate invoicing and billing.
- Dedication to Problem-Solving Drives Strong Precision Service
- What Are Your Best & Worst Precision Ideas?
- Making the Case for Gamifying Precision Agriculture
- Acquisitions, Investments Accelerate OEMs’ Autonomous Capabilities
- Strip-Tillers Embrace RTK, Plan Precision Purchases in 2022