WAUKEE, Iowa — AgriSync announced a major update to its collaboration and service management tool for professional ag advisors and their farmer customers. The update delivers customers’ most-requested features and further enables ag experts and their organizations to affordably deliver world-class support.
AgriSync allows experts can see, solve and track customer problems remotely with any smartphone and coordinate their team’s support efforts.
New features for advisors include:
- Get the whole picture: Track, tag and report all customer support activity, not just AgriSync video support sessions
- Accelerate resolution: Easily reassign help requests to the right expert on your team
- Present your teams to your customers: Organize your AgriSync advisors based on region, product expertise or function and allow help requests to be made to the team as a whole before further assigning
- Easily broadcast key messages to all your customers: Advisors can offer pro-active support by recording and sending a one-minute video update to all your AgriSync contacts at once
- Start helping faster: Simpler invitations and sign-ups for customers to connect with you in AgriSync
New farmer features:
- 1-minute wisdom: Get easy video updates from your trusted advisor on an issue or topic you need to know
- Ask a team or an individual: Request help from individual experts or from their department or team
The AgriSync update includes new features and additional functionality for both remote support app and full-service web dashboard for advisors. Advisors will have more control when help tickets come, including assigning the request to the appropriate team (based on location or specialty) and quickly finding the right team member for the job.
Also, reporting and tracking of support sessions is now easier with customizable tagging, and export capabilities filtered by customer, ticket tag or team.