LONDON, Ontario — To better interpret site specific soil data, yield and remote imagery data, A&L Laboratories has launched TerraSiteRx analytics platform. This platform provides ag retailers and crop consultants analytical tools and algorithms to gain deeper insights from farm data resulting in more profitable decision making.
The new platform is now live and offers comprehensive tools to better analyze site-specific soil test results and correlate nutrient levels to other data sets such as in-season remote imaging. The new analytics platform offers the following features and benefits for clients:
- TerraSiteRx Soil Maps providing multi-layered soil data for execution of precision fertility programs
- Comparative analysis of nutrient and remote imaging results to address in-season fertility needs
- A&L proprietary algorithms for better data interpretation and timely decision making
Access to TerraSiteRx is complementary for this initial version to clients who have geo-referenced soil test results from A&L Canada Laboratories. Clients can use the platform to view other farm data collected throughout the growing season such as remote imagery. A&L algorithms for interpretation of remote imaging data are available on a fee per acre basis Algorithms initially available for remote imaging interpretation include:
- Crop Health Report — MNDVI
- Plant Stand Counts / Crop Density
- Crop Damage
- Crop Stress
- Biomass and Targeted Soil Sampling
“TerraSiteRx is unique due to A&L’s interpretive soil mapping systems and application of nutrient algorithms which have been validated by years of in-field research,” said Greg Patterson, A&L Labs’ Founder and CEO.
TerraSiteRx can be easily accessed by A&L clients through the DataWeb client portal.