Randy Francois, integrated solutions specialist at Bodensteiner Implement in Dyersville, Iowa, discusses the dealership's success with hosting annual precision farming customer training days in spring. The classroom sessions range from entry level education to advanced precision technology training and the dealership leverages the courses to strengthen customer relationships.
- Dedication to Problem-Solving Drives Strong Precision Service
- What Are Your Best & Worst Precision Ideas?
- Making the Case for Gamifying Precision Agriculture
- Acquisitions, Investments Accelerate OEMs’ Autonomous Capabilities
- Strip-Tillers Embrace RTK, Plan Precision Purchases in 2022