This page lists material that supplements the Winter 2015 Issue of Precision Farming Dealer .
2015 Most Valuable Dealership Videos
The 2015 recipient of Precision Farming Dealer’s third annual Most Valuable Dealership is Ag Info Tech, based in Mount Vernon, Ohio.
Tim Norris, CEO
- The Value of Brand Diversity for a Precision Farming Dealership
- Precision with a Purpose Program: Going In Depth with Customer Profiles
- Grower Education Courses Offer a Unique Networking Environment and New Sales Opportunities
- Demo: Agri-Vault Customer Relationship and Data Management System
Derik Geitgey & Brandon Kaple, Sales & Service Technicians
Matt Culler, Sales & Service Manager
Matt Dugan, Precision Service Technician
(Supplements to the article "Third Annual Precision Awards Program Honors Top North American Dealer" on Page 8.)
The Power of Precision
Tim Norris, CEO of Ag Info Tech, a precision farming dealership in Mount Vernon, Ohio, talks about his motivation for producing a promotional video that showcases the benefits of conservation and technology, as the global population increases along with the demand for higher crop production.
(Supplement to the article "Third Annual Precision Awards Program Honors Top North American Dealer" on Page 8.)
Avoiding Precision Farming Mistakes
In this live webinar event, Norris takes a look at common and complicated problems precision farming dealers face and solutions to simplify their lives and those of customers to increase efficiency and profitability.
(Supplement to the article "10 Precision Farming Mistakes & How to Avoid Them" on Page 20.)
Day in the Cab Video Series
Get a look into the life of Matt Rohlik, Integrated Solutions Manager at Haug Implement, as the Day in the Cab video series takes us to Willmar, Minnesota.
- Using a Drone to Scout a Poor RTK Signal
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle DEMOs: Progress Toward Offering Service and Support of the Technology
- Troubleshooting: Diagnosing RTK Tower Signal Issues
- Troubleshooting Issues on an Anhydrous Rate Controller
(Supplements to the article "Stellar Customer Support Breeds Precision Profitability" on Page 24.)