This page lists material that supplements the Winter 2017 Issue of Precision Farming Dealer.
2017 Most Valuable Dealership Videos
The 2017 recipient of Precision Farming Dealer’s third annual Most Valuable Dealership is Southern States Cooperative based in Richmond, Va.
- Building a Precision Business Around Crop Services
- Understanding Cost vs. Value of a Precision Business
- Prescribing the Proper Data Management Tools for ROI
- Banking on Billable Support to Build Credibility
- Collaborative Training Breeds Service Confidence
- An à la carte Approach Provides Service Flexibility
- Leveraging Telematic Tools to Improve Field Efficiency
- Collaboration with Competition Keeps Customers Satisfied
- Developing a Deep Bench of Precision Expertise
(Supplements to the article "Fifth Annual Precision Awards Program Honors Top North American Dealer" on Page 6.)
Day in the Cab Video Series
No two days are ever the same, and riding along with Layne Richins, precision ag manager with Stotz Equipment for this installment of Day in the Cab, provided the most unique experience to date.
- Building Customer Confidence with In-Field Technology Training
- Banking Water with a Smart Land Leveling Solution
- A Show & Tell Approach to Selling Data Management Service
- Streamlining Precision Service to Increase Billable Time
- Pacing Precision Support for Year-Round Success
(Supplements to the article "Pacing Precision Progress with Internal Teamwork & Customer Collaboration" on Page 15.)
Keeping Precision Data Safe and Secure
In the twelfth episode of the Precision Farming Dealer Podcast series brought to you by Farmers Edge, attorneys Lance Formwalt and Todd Janzen discuss common challenges tied to collection, storage and sharing of farm data and how retailers can protect themselves and their customers from liability and loss.
(Supplements to the article "Why Dealers Should Pay Attention to the Fine Print" on Page 42.)