This page lists material that supplements the Winter 2016 Issue of Precision Farming Dealer.
2015 Most Valuable Dealership Videos
The 2016 recipient of Precision Farming Dealer’s fourth annual Most Valuable Dealership is Hoober Inc. based in Intercourse, Pa.
- Taking Small Steps Toward Prolonged Profitability
- Allowing the Precision Department to Lead In Innovation
- Leveraging Show-Stopping Innovation to Increase Sales
- Increasing Customer Uptime with Service Packages
- Strategizing Proper Delivery of Data Management Service
- Training Investment Pays Off with Stability
- Connecting Customers with Reliable RTK Support
- Fostering a Team Approach to Precision Service
(Supplements to the article "Building a Profitable Precision Business on the Cornerstones of Service & Stability" on Page 10.)
Hoober's Mobile Training Trailer
Marc Yoder, Regional Director of Precision Ag for Hoober Inc., provides an overview of the dealership's mobile training trailer and discusses some of the benefits of the unique precision farming customer touchpoint.
(Supplement to the article "Building a Profitable Precision Business on the Cornerstones of Service & Stability" on Page 10.)
Day in the Cab Video Series
Get a look into the life of a Precision Farming Specialist at Johnson Tractor as the Day in the Cab video series takes us to Janesville, Wisconsin to meet with Jason Pennycook.
- Making Efficient Use of Time and Resources
- Being the Go-To Person for RTK Tower Maintenance
- Leveraging Mechanical and Electronic Skills to Enhance Customer Service
- Advising Customers on the Value of Insuring Technology
- Making Sure Customers Are Collecting Good Data
- Delivering Affordable Service Plans to Customers
(Supplements to the article "Maximizing a Diverse Skillset to Provide Comprehensive Service" on Page 20.)
Integrating Agronomic Service for Profit
During this webinar, Devin Dubois, vice president of integrated solutions at Western Sales in Rosetown, Sask., detailed the implementation, challenges and results of adding agronomic service to Western Sales' precision business, as well as key considerations for dealers looking at adding agronomic service.
(Supplement to the article "Transitioning From Hardware Sales to Agronomic & Data Management Service" on Page 31.)
Payback from Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
Grand Marsh, Wis., strip-tillers Eric and Megan Wallendal share their lessons learned and return on investment after having researched and experimented with the use of an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle system.
(Supplement to the article "Sky’s the Limit on Uses, Payback with Unmanned Aerial Vehicles" on Page 39.)